Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Finding Perfect-Available Today!

I'm not cooking today! Today is the release day of my latest book, FINDING PERFECT, and release day means I get to celebrate by letting someone else cook for me! A nice dinner, a glass of wine...

I have been looking forward to this day for a long time. Pia and Raoul are two of my favorite characters. Pia was a mean girl when she was growing up, one of those girls who was too pretty and too rich for her own good. And she knew it. But everything was ripped away from her when her father was arrested for embezzling. She not only lost her status at school, but her family lost their status in the community. They weren't envied anymore, they were scorned. Pia had something inside herself, though, that turned that negative into a positive. She learned humility and kindness and generosity ... but the girl still enjoyed a good party!

Raoul had it tough in childhood, too. And he, too, rose above his circumstances with a good sense of humor and a strong view of right and wrong.

These two are perfect for each other! I hope you'll agree. You can read chapters 1 and 2 for free on the Fool's Gold website. Or just head to your favorite bookstore and pick up a copy of FINDING PERFECT today!

No comments:

Post a Comment