Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Quick & Easy Hummus-Ranch Dip

Read free excerpts of Susan Mallery’s lively contemporary novels at www.susanmallery.com – and you’ll find lots of free recipes there, too!

Three weeks ago, I posted a recipe for Slow Cooker Chicken Potato Pie. Two weeks ago, we had Slow Cooker Java Roast. Then came Linda Goodnight’s delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies. I have been on a comfort food kick. I was nervous about whether readers would rush out to buy my latest book, ONLY HIS. Well, the results are in… and they’re great! ONLY HIS debuted at #3 on the New York Times bestsellers list, and hit #8 during its second week of release.

So it’s time to get back to being more mindful about what I’m eating. Which means lots and lots of veggies. I came up with this “recipe” for Hummus-Ranch Dip as a way to liven up plain veggies. Although it’s pictured here with grilled asparagus, it’s delicious with any vegetable on the vegetable tray. (I put “recipe” in quotes because this is so ridiculously quick and easy that it almost doesn’t count as a recipe at all.)

Not only is it delicious, it's perfect for those of us carb loading for our winter hibernation.

Recipe: Quick and Easy Hummus-Ranch Dip


½ C Low-fat or fat-free Ranch dressing
½ C prepared hummus

Mix. Dip

No comments:

Post a Comment